Lawrence Strick has been a trial lawyer for 34 years, specializing in helping people obtain compensation for their injuries and for survivors of individuals killed by the wrongful acts of others.
Mr. Strick began his legal career with the San Francisco Firm of Conklin, Davids and Friedman. There, he specialized in medical malpractice and pharmaceutical cases, primarily representing women injured by intrauterine contraceptive devices. Later, as an Associate with John Gardenal, a prominent San Francisco Trial Attorney, he was responsible for handling personal injury cases of all types. Just prior to founding the Strick Law Offices, Mr. Strick spent two years working for the insurance industry, where he gained valuable insight into how insurance companies evaluate and handle claims. Strick Law Offices was founded in San Rafael in 1993.
Lawrence Strick is an active member of the legal community.
Learn more about us.
- Marin County Bar Association: President Elect: 2015
- Marin County Bar Association: Board of Directors 2011-2014
- California State Democratic Delegate 2009-2011
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Parliamentarian and Executive Committee Member 2009
- Board of Governors 2004-2015
- Board of Directors 2006-2011
- President of the Consumer Attorneys of Marin for three terms 2005-2007
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association 1980-2015
- Selected as a SuperLawyer 2008-2015
- 2011 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- 2010 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- 2009 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- Nominated for Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Marin County for 2009 by KRON 4’s “Best of the Bay”
- 2008 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- 2008 “Champion of Justice Award” given for “outstanding service and commitment to the preservation of the civil justice system” by the Consumer Attorneys of California
- 2007 Consumer Attorneys of California Finalist for “Street Fighter of the Year”
- 2007 Consumer Attorneys of California Local Trial Lawyer Association Trial President of the Year
- 2007 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- 2006 Consumer Attorneys of California Local Trial Lawyer Association President of the Year
- 2006 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- 2005 Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit
- July 2010 Webinar- “The Demographic of a 21st Jury”
- Dec 5, 2009 – Marin County Superior Court Ad Hoc Civil Interdisciplinary Committee
- November 2009 – “The Demographics of a 21st Century Jury” – Annual Convention of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- October 2009 – “Personal Injury from Start to Finish” – Bay Area Legal Secretaries Forum
- 2007 and 2008 Panelist for “Parents, Teens, and the Law” free public forum sponsored by the Marin County Bar Association in collaboration with the Marin County Office of Education
- Lecturer for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association on numerous topics
- State Convention of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Community Media Center of Marin: Board of Directors: 2014- present
- Marin Interfaith Council: Board of Directors 2013 to present
- Co-Host and Producer of “Marin Voices and Views” 2010-2015, a monthly television show featuring California and Marin County.
Mr. Strick is a 1977 graduate of The American University in Washington D.C. He attended the University of San Francisco School of Law, graduating in 1980. He became a member of the California State Bar in December of that year.